Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Everybody Talks"

I know the single came out in March, but I just can't stop dancing around to "Everybody Talks" by Neon Trees. It's off their latest album Picture Show. If haven't yet, you can hear a high quality online version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psdJcrNda84&feature=related. And honestly, I have no desire to analyze the lyrics, only the desire to jump around to this song and make the world dance with me.
Everybody Talks Single Album Art (2012)
Neon Trees is from Utah and formed in 2005. You probably heard their single "Animal" in 2010. The name was taken from the neon lit trees outside of In-N-Out Burger restaurants - oddly enough it turns out that one of the members' Dad designed those neon lights that inspired the band.

Anyway, their first album Habits came out in 2010 and is just as great as their new album Picture Show. I've listened to both albums front to back and I don't think there's a bad song on either.

To keep up with Neon Trees tour dates visit their website: www.fameisdead.com
Or follow them on Twitter: @neontrees

No comments:

Post a Comment